Did you Know?
* Bodies are creatures of habit. The more you exercise, the more your body learns to burn fat rather than storing it
* The best way to judge whether or not you are exercisinf at too high of an intensity is to see whether or not you can carry on a conversation. If you can't, you may want to back off of the intensity just a little until you can
* If you are always in a bad mood then getting fit just may help. Regular exercise can enhance your mood and overall well-being
* The top three factors that determine whether or not you will stick to your exercise routine include having support, finding a workout plan that you like and knowing what you are doing
* Your recipe for fitness success just may be working out with a friend doing something you love after having recieved formal education on how to do it
* In spite of what you may have read, there is not "best time to exercise." It turns out that the best time to excerise is when it works for you!